Saturday, June 10, 2006

Instinctive.

My time is a muddled up mix of alcohol, work and the World Cup. I've reopened my accounts and dusted off my PDA and black books for this month just for old time's sake. Predictions have been good so far. Let's just hope it stays that way.

I guess the built up stress from football, work, my health issues and too much meds have occupied me too much. So much so that I've let my instincts and urges overcome me to help relieve the stress. Which can be rather erm.. bad.

But then lately my instincts have been failing me. Then again, everything seems to be failing me, even myself. Guess I really should go for that medical that the doctor recommended. And I should start looking for myself too, before he wanders too far away. Hmm.

So much to do, so little time. The trip to KL. The Langkawi escape. Singapore in August. And god knows what else. I'll just leave you with another useless fact of the day.


Rom's Useless Fact of the day #79.

A slut is someone who sleeps with everyone.
A bitch is someone who sleeps with everyone BUT you.




Wait! I don't mean no harm
I can see you with my t-shirt on
I can see you with nothing on
feeling on me before you bring that on


Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland - Promiscuous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home