Saturday, May 20, 2006

Kismet.

Almost a cliche it is. That the way that I caused one to be vanquished, is the same method that is used against me. Try as I might not to see it, the glaring similarities are there.

I guess it is only fair that fate deals against me the very hand that I used to win the previous round. Or rather, it was only the illusion of the win. The saying, "Do unto others what you wish others to do unto you" rings true after all.

At least, you could've told me.


Keep holding on
When my brain's tickin' like a bomb
Guess the black thoughts have come Again to get me
Sweet bitter words
Unlike nothing I have heard
Sing along mocking bird
You don't affect me

That's right
Deliverance of my heart
Be straight
Be deliberate

Wait
I'm coming undone
Unlaced
I'm coming undone
Too late
I'm coming undone
What looks so strong
So delicate

Korn - Coming Undone.

1 Comments:

Blogger novemberbloom said...

be strong

May 21, 2006 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home