Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sugar Free.

Why do you still contact me even though you say almost nothing? Is it to show that you care? Or maybe to ease that guilt trip of yours? That if I'm happy you're happy? Or that if I'm ok, you'd be able to get on with your plans?

What I do is damage control. But I'm sure you'd take that the wrong way too. And you know what? No, I'm not ok. I wish I was, but all I can do it grit my teeth and smile. Show the illusion that I am, indeed ok. The good news is that the paranoia is leaving. The bad news is that it's slowly being replaced by rage. The worse news is that I cannot unleash it, so I let it consume me instead. So, how am I?

Even in my dreams, you haunt me. But at least, I have my moment there. Thanks for the fish.


Have you come here for forgiveness
Have you come tor raise the dead
Have you come here to play jesus
To the lepers in your head
Did I ask too much
More than a lot
You gave me nothing
Now its all I got
We're one
But were not the same
We hurt each other
Then we do it again

U2 - One.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home