Saturday, May 27, 2006

Flight.

Melor dropped by last night while I was working. The man's finally gonna take his final step and finish off his studies in the land of the prim and proper, where tea is always followed by footie and a scrap or two. He'll be gone for a few months, but if he gets real lucky, maybe get to stay longer. So all the best to you. May you find your little place where lovers have wings.

We talked abit on current topics, since it's gonna be a long time till his next trip here. Lucky him. He gets to get out of the loop. I was advised to do the same. In a way, I've already done that though. He went through the current batch of CDs I was playing. Korn, Oakenfold, Incubus, Fall Out Boy, Spawn OST, Cypress Hill. He's got a whole lotta music to download before he leaves now. Pity he didn't burn another of his compilations for me to trip to though.

He's right though. Nothing I can do, but grit my teeth and smile. We'd normally catch up over a beer or 3, but I was still running high on meds, so that wouldn't have been so smart. Or maybe I should've.

Should've. Could've. Would've.

Doesn't matter anymore. All the best to you dude. Don't come back too soon aight.


So pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of this world and it's people's mindless games.
So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame.
Pardon me, pardon me... I'll never be the same.

Incubus - Pardon Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home