Monday, May 29, 2006

Turpentine.

I walked in the morning rain. It felt different. As if each drop that hit me mocked me. Making me feel heavier. It doesn't wash away my pain anymore. It just reopens wounds instead, bathing me in my own sorrow. Yet I still can contain the rage within.So many things now that trigger the past. Even the little things. And still I smile with a hand in my pocket squeezing my jewels.

There is a place that dwells within : Rage.

It seeks satisfaction. Looking to quench the urges. Embodying itself in : Revenge.

Which helps to fuel that first step. Although not needed to lose your crumbs behind.

You fall victim to 'ISMS' yet you are far beyond.

A thick wood covering your old existence.

The mind turns into a void. But if you weren't blinded it would be clear.

This is where the new path begins. Your last journey begins here.


I've watched you change
I took you home
Set you on the glass
I pulled off your wings
Then I laughed
I watched a change
In you
It's like you never
Had wings
Now you feel
So alive
I've watched you change

Deftones - Change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home