Thursday, April 13, 2006

Life in Monochrome.

So soon do I miss you already.

What started as an unplanned night, turned into a really insightful one.

It starts to drizzle as I drive, and we agree on looking for a spot for heavier rain instead. Apparently, God doesn't cry that much anymore for us.

You tell me a secret, and I'm glad that you trust me so.

You toy with my imagination. I play with your hair. Little things matter more after all.

Our little escapes help us deal with reality a little better. No deadlines. No curfews. Just the fresh outlook of looking at the world through each other's rose tinted glasses.

And no matter what, we'll always have Thursdays.

And as I drive home, this starts to play.


Keep quiet,
Nothing comes as easy as you.
Can I lay in your bed all day?
I'll be your best kept secret
And your biggest mistake.
The hand behind this pen relives a failure every day.

So wear me like a locket around your throat.
I'll weigh you down
.I'll watch you choke.
You look so good in blue.

Fall Out Boy - Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home