Saturday, April 15, 2006

Weekend Warrior.

The fact that the weekend seems to burn me out more than the weekday is scary. It's Easter Sunday today, and yet I can't seem to afford proper sleep or rest. From my time dedicated to my WoW guildruns, to managing the weekend crowd, to the nuances that eat at your imagination, barely allows me time to sleep.

Which is why I favor my weekdays more. Less hassle, less complications. A time when I don't have to look over my shoulder every now and then. I guess I'll always have Thursdays.

And it doesn't help to have an active imagination as well. One that is curious enough to paint every single scenario or possibility within the confines of my twisted mind. Enough to make a man run screaming off into the night.

And when there's an infomation blackout, speculation only causes more issues for the poor cerebrum of mine. Thus I indulge in my gaming, my coffee, and my music.

I guess I really think too much. But then, I can't help being myself can I.


the city feels clean this time of night
just empty streets and me walking
home to clear my head
i know it came as no surprise
i'm affected more than i had guessed
on what was said

it's the quiet time before the dawn
and i'm half past making sense of it,
was i wrong?
should i claim to give it all
in a world where not much ever seems
to last long

if the smile's not meant to be, if the
heart's not ready to open
if we make it i won't see
.. it's broken
if the smile's not meant to be,
if the heart's not ready to open
if we make it i won't see
.. how it's broken

Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home