Thursday, April 20, 2006

Float.

I wake up in a mess. I don't remember how I got home. The morning sun in my face lets me know it's still early.

Slowly I recollect. I still taste the vomit in my mouth. It's not mine though. I rub my nose and smell you on my fingers. Memories flood back in. Alcohol induced nights are always the most interesting. I smile.

Soon I'll have to go down and clean my car up. And restock it with smelling salts, tissue and drinking water. Definitely. Alcohol induced nights can be most interesting indeed.

Coffee would be good now. Other than you of course.



Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your INHIBITIONS

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
treat yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten.

1 Comments:

Blogger melor said...

u can have me after u have your coffee, babes...u can have me anytime u want

u know u got me

muaks

April 21, 2006 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home