Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Morning Afters.

Something happened to us after Tiesto. Maybe it was the roadtrip. Maybe it was an awakening. Maybe the energy from that night still flows in us. Maybe it was the homosexual ghosts that wandered in the Cititel rooms.

Maybe it's all of the above.

Whatever the reason, something within has changed.

Boon has just left for KL for a weekend trip, himself searching for his own sunrise. The man who has been floating in emotional limbo for so long seems to have finally steered himself towards a port. Or two. It's all good either way.

Tats is adamant on learning how to shuffle. Melbourne Shuffle. That and a certain rejuvenation that seems to empower him even more. Gone seem to be his weariness of waiting. Projekt: Singapore is around the corner.

Ronz is Ronz, with a vengence. One wonders if he decides to beatbox Traffic while doing tech support. Hell, I'd be surprised if he doesn't. The twinkle in his eye whenever he goes through the various blogs/pics/vids on the Sepang event says it all. The man has a purpose, and it seems to be more enlightment via raves.

As for me, the whole thing made me realize that at my point of life, I shouldn't fear anymore. I shouldn't fear what people think or say. I shouldn't fear where my heart takes me. I shouldn't fear my past. I have only my future ahead. And there is more to life out there, it's just ours for the taking.

So it's time to lean back, get my pokemon, and live my life as it should be. :)

You can travel the world but you can't run away
from the person you are in your heart
you can be who you want to be
make us believe in you
keep all your light in the dark
if your searching for truth
you must look in the mirror
and make sense of what you can see

Just be


i was lost and i'm still lost but i feel so much better

Tiesto - Just Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home