Monday, March 13, 2006

Run Catch Kill.

Yes I do know it's been awhile since my last proper update. I guess real life has been pwnting me again and again. So here's a basic summary of what's been going on with me the past few weeks ( not like anyone reads anyway).

- I crashed the pimpmobile. And I'm still upset about it. Yes, it's my fault, I did hit the guy after all ( although the compulsory 'TIBA TIBA' did appear in the police report) . Now I'm trying to get her out of the workshop in time for a check up, and if possible, drive her down to Sepang for Tiesto. And yes, I do know I'm running out of time.

- Work schedule = pwnt. With both STPM and SPM results released, our work roster is rapidly changing once again, thus resulting in emergency retraining of newblood to be sent back out to the other 3 outlets. Why would this kick my ass? Because I've been routinely pulling double shifts just to monitor them enough to make sure no fuckups occur. At least I got 3 supervisors to kick around just in case :)

- I broke my body clock again. It now runs on 2-4 hr a day sleep patterns. Couple this with my addiction to coffee ( and also my new dedication to the online world) , my brain is slowly melting into mush.

- Yay the F1 parties are here again! Managed to go for the Red Zone event at Coco's. Gabriel & Maniam, Mario Piu on the outside; Desire and Roxy on the inside; what more could you ask for? For Penang standards,it was good and it brought back memories of the Full Moon Party with the Warp Brothers and happiness was when it started to rain while Mario Piu's set was in full swing. The stage moves on to KL/Sepang this weekend though, with Yana spinning for the Toyota party; James Lavelle of U.N.K.L.E. hitting it up at Zouk for the Levis` event; ATB, Montana, Tall Paul at the Red Zone Sepang, and of course TIESTOZOMGWTFBBQ at the Sepang Renault Pit Party. I still rue missing last year's Toyota gig which featured Prodigy >.<

And in other news, sex in the bathroom on toilet bowls = broken toilet seats. *grumble grumble*
and I also managed to get myself an exercise bike and have been constantly clocking 5 - 10 miles a day.

In my boxers.

While watching TV.

No you can't watch.

At least not yet.

God I need to catch me some sleep >.<


And I heard 'em say
nothin ever promised tomorrow today.
But we'll find a way
And nothing lasts forever but be honest babe,
it hurts but it may be the only way.

Kanye West feat. Adam Levine - Heard Em Say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

I hate you.

I wanna go.

I wate you.

LOL

March 14, 2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger Rand0m said...

lol

if u wanna go, then go :)

March 14, 2006 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home