Sunday, January 01, 2006

We Need A Resolution.

Time just seems to travel faster these days. Already we're halfway through the first day of 2006. Alot has happened last year. I hit 30 last year, and for some reason, that alone has seem to have increased my netvalue. And now while I stare into the new year ahead through glazed drunken eyes, it's time to set and not try to break me resolutions for the year.

I suppose the most twisted resolution for me to make this year is :

That I have to make love and not just have sex anymore. Confused? It's quite simple really. I just have to mean it when I do it. Simple? Considering that if I were to say those 3 magic words to anyone, it would sound so much like a lie to me.. definitely not. But it does mean that I gotta settle down already. Or at least try to. Dammit.

The other resolutions are the usual run of the mill ones.

Exercise more so I lose , or at least solidify my bulkiness. >.<

Err. I seem to have run out of ideas. Have I really stopped that many of my vices already? o.O Dammit.

Am I supposed to change? are you supposed to change?
Who should be hurt? who should be blamed?
Am I supposed to change? are you supposed to change?
who should be hurt? who should be ashamed?
Am I supposed to change? are you supposed to change?
who should be hurt? will we remain?
we need a resolution .


Aaliyah - We need a resolution.

Oh, Happy New Year everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home