Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Bounce.

It's nice to have a sms telling you that someone's actually thinking about you, kinda good way to end a feel good day really. It's been a while since I've had a rather uneventful day, where even things at work come in moderation.

Come to think of it, even football was good with Chelsea denied their "OMFG WE SO GOOD WE CAN GET THE TREBLE" hopes. Even though it was the dumbest goal I've seen in a while, it still works anyway.

Closed off the morning by FINALLY watching Closer, which kinda sums up what happens when you want to know too much. Too much knowledge will drive you mad, and Natalie Portman is hot. Especially with pink hair. The Doc's "have a coke and a smile " revenge move is oh so familiar, it can dredge up the past if moods were on the downswing.

But since it's been a good day, I enjoyed the movie really. No.Really. I'm not kidding. Okay stop asking me already.

Come to think about it, most topics for the past few days have been about relationships. About the past, the ex-es, the shit gone wrong. It's refreshing to be at a point where things like this can be discussed openly without too much of a rip-your-heart-out-and-slowly-stomp-it-to-death feeling. And no, there wasn't alcohol involved too. Really there wasn't. Stop giving me that look already.

Right. I guess I need to get some sleep. Yes I know it's 10am. Yes I'm actually sleeping proper hours. Okay get off that horse already. Gnite.


Windmill, Windmill for the land.
Learn forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your stride
It is sticking, falling down
Love forever love is free
Let?s turn forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
Is everybody in?

Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelski going DOWN!
Get to sleep... I just got to work :P

May 03, 2005 7:37 PM  
Blogger sippingsoda said...

so glad u're back blogging =D

May 03, 2005 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there wasnt alcohol? wished chelski would burn in hell...wish i could say they bought they're way to the league title but MU spend the most money this season...i is sooo malu being a MU fan but i guess they'll kick ass next season...BOOYAH!

- melor

May 04, 2005 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home