Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Transplanted.

Along with part last week's posts from Friendster's failed attempts of a decent blog, I shalt let my seeds continue to spew forth over here instead. And then some. I still can't spend time around the house in nothing anymore. What a lost luxury. The perils of having a hot housemate indeed. Well I suppose it's a good way to end the Monday. French maid and all ;)

Let's see if it gets better today, or will karma come and kick me hard in the nuts ( again).

Long ago
Just like the hearse, you died to get in again
We are so far from you

Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate
The lives of everyone you know
And what's the worst you take, from every heart you break
And like a blade you stain
Well, I've been holding on tonight

What's the worst that I could say
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long not goodnight

My Chemical Reaction - Helena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home