Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Repulsive.

Is it human nature to be so cruel ? Or maybe I have just become so complacent with life that I'm willing to subject myself to all its deprivation. Karma has a way of working things out. I am not good natured, I am a pushover. As female as this sounds, it sucks being taken for granted at times. At times it's just a case of history repeating. To be taken advantage of the same way again and again. Like a cheap whore that analized and still comes back for more.

Yet this is one of the rare times which I do bitch about it. As they say, have a coke and a smile. I'll be okay. After all, aren't I always? I don't ask for much. Maybe to be treated like a human being would be nice once in a while. Sure I got it all stacked against me; I'm fat. ugly, bespectacled, and have malay blood running through my veins. Oh. And I whine too much too. Sucks to be me innit?

But life goes on regardless. It won't stop me from being me. No matter how repulsive me is. Karma works both ways after all. Kinda the note below, which was found on one of the cars parked outside of the cafe. What goes around comes around after all.


I just can’t look its killing me
And taking control
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibi
But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside

The Killers - Mr. Brightside.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

......malay blood running through my veins.

LOL, at least your malay blood is infused with some other kind! But being Malay is not all too bad,they do have good values you know :)

Relax babe, we'll ALL be alright at some point, you just have to be a wee bit patient.

And what's more important is what is inside your head and your heart.

KooshKatz

April 20, 2005 2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...what's awal muharam? just wanted to know.

melor

April 20, 2005 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home